In accordance with Article 13(1) to (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ L 119, p. 1) - hereinafter referred to as 'the GDPR' - we inform you that:
1. Startup Development House Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at Skolimowska Street, 3/9 00-795 is the Administrator of your personal data.
2. The legal basis for the processing of your data is the legal obligation of the Data Administrator to obtain data at the stage of recruitment and your consent.
3. Your personal data is processed solely for the purposes of recruitment to the position applied for and to take the necessary steps for the purposes of the recruitment process.
4. Providing personal data in the application form is not obligatory, but it will facilitate contact with your person and efficient recruitment process.
This consent does not release the employer from his obligations resulting from generally applicable legal regulations concerning the protection of processed data and its legal processing;
6. On the basis of this consent, the employer may not process the above data in a way that violates your good name or personal rights, as well as in the scope and purpose other than those indicated above.
7. Based on your personal data, the Administrator will not make any automated decisions towards you, including those resulting from profiling.
8. As an administrator, we will process your data in order to carry out the recruitment process for the position declared in the recruitment form. On the basis of your consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR):
a. You have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, but the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of your consent prior to the withdrawal.
b. You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data. We will no longer process your data for these purposes unless we can demonstrate that we have valid legitimate grounds overriding your interests, rights and freedoms in relation to your data, or that your data is necessary for us to be able to determine, pursue or defend any claim, if necessary.
c. Your personal data resulting from your CV and cover letter will be processed for the period in which claims related to the recruitment process may appear, i.e. for 3 years from the end of the recruitment process, i.e. from the date of sending your application.
d. Our processors, e.g. law firms, IT companies, may also have access to your data.
9. In accordance with the GDPR, you are entitled to:
a. the right to access their data and to receive a copy of it;
b. the right to rectify (correct) their data;
c. the right to erasure of data, limitations of data processing;
d. the right to object to the processing of data;
e. the right to data portability;
f. the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.