Position: React Developer
7 000 - 14 000 PLN net / month B2B
5 810 - 11 620 PLN gross / month UoP
Location: Warsaw, aleja Niepodległości 124 or remote
We are all about supercharging tech-based businesses. But make no mistake – software development is just a part of what we do at Startup House. Our mission is to deliver all-around support for startups at all stages of development.
Our Front-end team is expanding and looking for fresh blood - we’re currently looking for a React Developer, who will help us create astonishing front-end for new startups and build amazing products.
How can you grow with us?
- We build MVPs for startups, so you will be able to deliver a few projects (software products created from scratch) within a year!
- The next product you’ll help build could be either an ingenious IoT mobile app for kids in Norway, an innovative LegalTech solution or a HealthTech platform that helps fight the pandemic in Nigeria... or something just as exciting!
- You’ll gain wide experience in a multitude of industries and in various methods of work, both for exciting startups and established enterprises like Siemens or Toyota,
- Our fast-paced work environment guarantees rapid development of your skills,
- You'll be part of one of the best Development teams (this year we were named a Top Developer by Clutch)!
- You will own your work and decide on the project’s direction.
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience or proven track record of using React in commercial projects.
- Very good knowledge of React,
- High code quality.
- At least B2 in English - we work internationally, so that’s a must,
- Readiness to work in a dynamic environment – seriously, we’re still growing as a company, so you have to be flexible when it comes to rapid changes,
- Proactivity and high level of organization of your own work, with strong skills in time management and planning,
- Strong collaboration, communication, and organisation skills - we’re a team and we want you to be a part of it!
- Ability and will to share your knowledge with more junior members of the team,
- Proactive attitude towards implementing changes,
- Attention to detail.
- Passion for new technologies and startups!
- Pet projects, presence in the React community and passion, passion, passion!
- Some experience with Node.js,
- Any other programming languages and frameworks.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work fully remotely,
- Possibility to work at a growing company, where you can have an influence on its growth and processes,
- Fun, energetic, start-up environment always eager to search for new initiatives, either to work or have some fun!
- Best devices (we work on MacBooks).
Write to us, call us, join us and let's make some startups grow! 🚀