We are all about supercharging tech-based businesses. But make no mistake – software development is just a part of what we do at Startup House. Our mission is to deliver all-around support for startups at all stages of development.
Our PM Team is expanding and looking for fresh blood – we’re currently looking for a Team Leader who will guide our Project Managers on their development path and daily tasks.
How can you grow with us?
- You’re going to set the direction towards becoming the best Project Management Team for startups and innovation in Europe – for a start :)
- You will take charge of our Project management team (6 people so far) and help them achieve even better results,
- You’ll work directly with our CEO and other managers to improve your management skills and become an even better leader than you’ve been so far.
- You will lead one of the best Project Management Teams,
- You are going to take care of quality standards in Project Management,
- You’re going to work on goals defined within our strategy,
- Together with our CEO and HR team, you’re going to define recruitment needs in your team and participate in the recruitment process,
- You'll be responsible for supporting newcomers to give them a great kick-off in the company and improving this process,
- You'll gain knowledge of our performance reviews and feedback best practices to motivate your team and help them grow.
- 6+ years of experience as a Project Manager or Agile Coach in the IT industry,
- 2+ years of experience managing a team of Project managers,
- You're a manager with flesh and blood - you understand team's needs, you know how to support employees in their development and daily duties, you know how to manage different characters,
- Broad knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum),
- Experience in building complex web and mobile applications from scratch
- Proven track record in managing product development teams and working directly with your clients with success,
- Ability to understand the technical architecture of complex web and mobile applications allowing for seamless communication with the product team,
- Knowledge of project management tools (Jira),
- Readiness to work in a dynamic environment – seriously, we’re still growing as a company, so you have to be flexible when it comes to rapid changes,
- Excellent communication skills in Polish and English (C1+) – we work internationally, so that’s a must,
- Passion for developing startups and digital products (Lean Startup).
Nice to have:
- Any of the following: CSPO, CSM, PMC, PLC, PEC, PMP, P2M, PMI-ACP, AgilePM or other certificates.
- Fun, energetic, start-up environment always eager to search for new initiatives,
- Fully remote position, with a need to book some time after the pandemic spent on integrations or workshops,
- Best devices (we work on MacBooks),
- Private healthcare and Multisport possibilities.
Write to us, call us, join us and let's make some startups grow!