We are all about supercharging tech-based businesses. But make no mistake – software development is just a part of what we do at Startup House. Our mission is to deliver all-around support for startups at all stages of development.
Our Product Design Team is growing and looking for fresh blood – we’re currently searching for an experienced Senior Product Designer who will help us conduct workshops and create great products for our existing and new, exciting clients.
How can you grow with us?
- You will work on various projects for clients of different backgrounds, both business- and consumer-targeted,
- The next product you’ll help create could be either an ingenious IoT mobile app for kids in Norway, an innovative LegalTech solution or a HealthTech platform that helps fight the pandemic in Nigeria... or something just as exciting!
- You’ll gain wide experience in a multitude of industries and in various methods of work, both for exciting startups and established enterprises like Siemens or Toyota,
- Our fast-paced work environment guarantees rapid skill development,
- You will own your work and decide on the project’s direction.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Conducting Design Sprints and customised workshops with our clients, aiming to reach the best MVP possible,
- Owning the overall end-to-end process of user experience creation while working with clients,
- Envisioning and creating flawless experiences, intuitive interfaces and engaging interactions for multiple platforms (web and mobile),
- Exchanging knowledge with our Product Design team (we're currently set on developing our animation skills 💪).
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of commercial UX/UI or Product Design experience,
- Experience with planning and facilitating workshops tailored to the client’s needs (familiarity with Design Sprints will be a huge plus),
- Marvelous UX and UI portfolio presenting your process and track of thought,
- Great skills in using prototyping and design tools (preferably Figma),
- Ability to communicate product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership,
- Strong collaboration and organization skills – we’re a team and we want you to be a part of it!
- Fluent Polish and excellent communication skills in English (C1) – we work internationally, so that’s a must.
- Experience in user research, research planning, and consulting,
- Passion for usability, emerging technologies, new interaction models, product design and startups!
- Private healthcare package and Multisport card possibilities,
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work fully remotely,
- Possibility to work at a growing company, where you can have an influence on its growth and processes,
- Fun, energetic, start-up environment always eager to search for new initiatives, either to work or have some fun!
- Best devices (we work on MacBooks) and tools (Figma, Miro, Principle).
Write to us, call us, join us and let's make some startups grow! 🚀