We are all about supercharging tech-based businesses. But make no mistake – software development is just a part of what we do at Startup House. Our mission is to deliver all-around support for startups at all stages of development.
Our Project Management Team is expanding and looking for fresh blood – we’re currently searching for a Project Manager who will help us build software products for our new, exciting clients.
How can you grow with us?
- We build MVPs for startups, so you will be able to deliver a few projects (software products created from scratch) within a year!
- Your next project could be either an ingenious IoT mobile app for kids in Norway, innovative LegalTech solution or a HealthTech platform that helps fight the pandemic in Nigeria... or something just as exciting!
- You’ll be working with clients from all around the world and from various backgrounds, both business- and consumer-oriented,
- You will gain wide experience in a multitude of industries, both for exciting startups and established enterprises like Siemens or Toyota,
- You will own your work and decide on the projects’ direction.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Simultaneously executing 2–3 projects within a set scope, schedule and budget,
- Managing our project teams (Developers, Designers, QAs),
- Working closely with our clients throughout the project lifecycle and advising them on the best possible solutions in terms of scalability, development management, tool selection, etc.
- Tracking project milestones and deliverables,
- Supporting our Product Managers and Sales Team during workshops on the client acquisition phase.
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of experience as a Project Manager in the IT industry,
- Broad knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban),
- Proven track record in managing product development teams and working directly with your clients,
- Ability to understand the technical architecture of complex web and mobile applications allowing for seamless communication with the product team,
- Knowledge of project management tools (Jira),
- Readiness to work in a dynamic environment – seriously, we’re still growing as a company, so you have to be flexible when it comes to rapid changes,
- Excellent communication skills in Polish and English (C1+) – we work internationally, so that’s a must.
- Experience in working on the ideation phase of product development,
- PMP, P2M, PMI-ACP, AgilePM or other certificates,
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Business-related courses.
- Private healthcare package,
- Flexible working hours and up to 5 days of remote work,
- Best devices (we work on MacBooks),
- Multisport card possibilities,
- Fun, dynamic, start-up environment.
Write us, call us, join us and let's make some startups grow!