We are all about supercharging tech-based businesses. But make no mistake – software development is just a part of what we do at Startup House. Our mission is to deliver all-around support for startups at all stages of development.
Our Development Team is expanding and looking for fresh blood – we’re currently looking for a Development Team Leader who will guide our developers on their development path and lead development projects with success.
In this role, you will work both as a people manager and senior developer on projects with a time ratio of 30% for management and 70% for project-related work.
It’s a great role for you if you want to advance your career as a manager but still develop great startup projects hands-on!
How you can grow with us?
as Team Leader:
First of all, you’ll be able to work with a full-stack team and you’ll be leading great specialists. Are you a specialist only in Front-end or Back-end? Don’t worry and look at the next point!
- Additionally, you’ll work directly with our CTO and other managers from FE, BE as well as Fullstack, to improve your management skills and become an even better leader than you are so far,
- You will be supported by our HR team in your management role, so you won’t be left alone.
as Senior Developer:
- You will work on various projects for clients of different backgrounds, both business- and consumer-targeted,
- The next product you’ll help create could be either an ingenious IoT mobile app for kids in Norway, an innovative LegalTech solution, or a HealthTech platform that helps fight the pandemic in Nigeria... or something just as exciting!
- You’ll gain wide experience in a multitude of industries and in various methods of work, both for exciting startups and established enterprises like Siemens or Toyota,
- Our fast-paced work environment guarantees rapid skill development,
- You will own your work and decide on the project’s direction.
What would you be responsible for?
as Team Leader:
- You will lead one of the best Development teams (this year we were named a Top Developer by Clutch)!
- You are going to take care of quality standards in JS development,
- Together with our CEO and HR team, you’re going to define recruitment needs in your team and participate in the recruitment process,
- You will work on improving the onboarding process for new employees,
- From time to time, you will conduct periodic reviews with Development team members to motivate them and help them grow.
as Senior Developer:
- You will lead a project team together with a dedicated PM, in order to create the best product possible,
- You’ll make sure that our products reach the highest level of quality, both in technical and business aspects,
- You will participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, designs, schedules, or potential problems.
What we’re looking for?
- Strong programming skills – you need to be a true senior,
- 4+ years of experience working in frontend or backend,
- 1+ years of experience in a Team Leader or any other managerial role,
- Awareness and understanding of the entire development process,
- Knowledge of Lean, Agile processes, and Startup Development Phases
- B2+ in English (preferably C1),
- A precise vision of your role within the company and team,
- Willingness to improve your skills in the field of team management,
- Proactivity and high level of organization of own work, with strong skills in time management and planning,
- Ability to see both the business and team side to create proper and working solutions,
- Great communication skills – especially the ability to listen and to communicate your thoughts clearly.
- Experience with Cloud solutions – GCP / AWS / Azure,
- Experience with some DevOps skills (CI / CD, Ansible, Kubernetes).
- Fun, energetic, start-up environment always eager to search for new initiatives,
- Real flexible hours and the possibility to work fully remotely,
- Best devices (we work on MacBooks),
- Private healthcare and Multisport possibilities.