We are all about supercharging tech-based businesses. But make no mistake – software development is just a part of what we do at Startup House. Our mission is to deliver all-around support for startups at all stages of development.
Our Project Management Team is expanding and looking for fresh blood – we’re currently searching for a Product Manager who will help us conduct workshops for our new, exciting clients.
How can you grow with us?
- You’ll be working with clients from various backgrounds, both business- and consumer-oriented,
- The next product you’ll help create could be either an ingenious IoT mobile app for kids in Norway, innovative LegalTech solution or a HealthTech platform that helps fight the pandemic in Nigeria... or something just as exciting!
- You will gain wide experience in a multitude of industries, both for exciting startups and established enterprises like Siemens or Toyota.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Co-creating a vision and product strategy during the client acquisition phase,
- Advising our clients on the best possible product development strategy – defining the MVP and further growth,
- Conducting workshops with clients and prospects to define the direction of further product development and creating the product roadmap,
- Analysing users' needs and suggestions, collecting feedback and opinions through user interviews,
- Close cooperation with our product teams (Developers, Designers, QAs),
- Project execution (product delivery) within a set scope, schedule and budget,
- Tracking project milestones and deliverables.
What we’re looking for
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager or Digital Consultant in the IT industry,
- Experience in strategy definition, facilitating workshops and conducting user interviews,
- Broad knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban), the Startup Business Lifecycle and Product Design,
- Ability to understand the technical architecture of complex web and mobile applications,
- Proven track record in managing product development teams,
- Excellent communication skills in Polish and English (C1+) – we work internationally, so that’s a must.
- Experience in conducting workshops with clients (e.g. Design Sprint) or using the Strategyzer methodology (Business Model Generation, Testing Business Ideas, Value Proposition Design),
- Knowledge of product business model design, planning and verifying product hypotheses, defining product-market fit, planning a go-to-market strategy,
- Project management tools (preferably Jira),
- PMP, P2M, PMI-ACP, AgilePM or other certificates,
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Business-related courses.
- Private healthcare package,
- Flexible working hours and up to 5 days of remote work,
- Best devices (we work on MacBooks),
- Multisport card possibilities,
- Fun, dynamic, start-up environment.
Write us, call us, join us and let's make some startups grow!