We are a small, experienced team that shares the knowledge on how to create and develop amazing things. Our strength is our people - a team of amazingly talented individuals who rise to any challenges. Our developers are like no others. Highly intelligent, creative and results-driven with strong technical skills. We work like we want to - in a fun, energetic and fast-paced way. Being professional in getting things done and still being passionate and having fun. Write us, call us, join us and let's make some startups grow!
How can you grow with us?
- We’re working on various project for clients of different backgrounds, both business and consumer-targeted;
- We’re probably one of the only companies in which you can work on legal tech, companion apps for hardware, education, fintechs and solutions for managing vessels. And that’s only a small part of what we’re doing;
- You’ll gain wide experience in multitude of industries and in various methods of work, both for exciting startups and established enterprises;
- You will be working with bigger apps and systems;
- Fast-paced work environment guarantees rapid development of your skills;
- You will own your work and decide on the project’s direction.
- Minimum 2 years of commercial experience or proven track record of using React Native in commercial projects;
- Minimum 3 years of commercial experience working as iOS or Android Developer;
- Attention to detail;
- Knowledge of iOS or Android architecture;
- Focus on clean code;
- Ability to communicate effectively with team;
- At least B2 in English - we work internationally;
- Strong collaboration, communication, and organisation skills - we’re a team and we want you to be a part of it!
- Ability and will to share your knowledge with more junior members of the team;
- Proactive attitude towards implementing changes;
- Attention to detail.
- Exhibit passion for new technologies and startups!
- Pet projects, presence in React Native community, passion, passion, passion!
- Any other programming languages and frameworks.
- Independence of work - you decide on technologies within the project;
- Fun, energetic, start-up environment always eager to search for new initiatives either to work or have some fun!
- Veeeery flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely;
- Best coffee in town, fruits, and snacks - if you haven’t drunk coffee with tonic then it’s worth trying!
- Best equipment (we work on MacBooks);
- Private healthcare and Multisport card possibilities.