We are all about supercharging tech-based businesses. But make no mistake – software development is just a part of what we do at Startup House. Our mission is to deliver all-around support for startups at all stages of development.
Our Product Design Team is growing and looking for fresh blood – we’re currently searching for an experienced Expert Product Designer who will conduct workshops and create great products for our existing and new, exciting clients.
Write to us, call us, join us and let's make some startups grow! 🚀
How can you grow with us?
- You will work on various projects for clients of different backgrounds, both business- and consumer-targeted,
- The next product you’ll help create could be either an ingenious IoT mobile app for kids in Norway, an innovative LegalTech solution or a HealthTech platform that helps fight the pandemic in Nigeria... or something just as exciting!
- You’ll gain wide experience in a multitude of industries and in various methods of work, both for exciting startups and established enterprises like Siemens or Toyota,
- Our fast-paced work environment guarantees rapid skill development,
- You will own your work and decide on the project’s direction.
- Envisioning and creating flawless experiences, intuitive interfaces and engaging interactions for multiple platforms (web and mobile).
- Taking care care of quality standards in Product Design,
- Owning the overall end-to-end process of user experience creation working with clients,
- Conducting Design Sprints and custom workshops with clients with the goal for reaching the best design possible.
What we’re looking for:
- 6+ years of commercial UX/UI or Product Design experience,
- Marvelous UX and UI portfolio presenting your process and track of thought – we’d love to take a look at your work!
- Knowledge of various design frameworks (e.g. Double Diamond or Systemic Design),
- Knowledge of WCAG web standards,
- Managing design projects isn’t scary for you, you’re able to document your design and proactively cooperate with the development team to reach the quality you’ve created
- Experience with planning and facilitating custom workshops tailored to the client’s needs,
- Great skills in using prototyping and design tools (preferably Figma),
- Proactivity and high level of organization of your own work, with strong skills in time management and planning,
- Readiness to work in a dynamic environment – seriously, we’re still growing as a company, so you have to be flexible when it comes to rapid changes,
- Excellent communication skills – especially the ability to listen to other team members and the ability to communicate your thoughts clearly,
- C1+ in English – we work internationally, so that’s a must
- Experience with UX research and user testing, knowledge of principles of Lean UX approach,
Nice to have
- Knowledge of other design software (Miro, InVision, Zeplin, UseBerry), Adobe Suite (PS/AI/AE/XD), Framer, Webflow,
- Ability to create compelling illustrations,
- Creating slick animations and transitions,
- Interest in usability, new technologies and startups!
- Regular and well-structured performance reviews,
- Private healthcare package,
- Flexible working hours and up to 5 days of remote work per week,
- Best devices (we work on MacBooks),
- Multisport card possibilities,
- Fun, dynamic, start-up environment that guarantees rapid skill development.